Independent Exams and Impairment Ratings
The start to living pain-free starts with a one-on-one consultation with one of our chiropractors.
Chiropractor’s at Modern Chiropractic Center will work to:
- Correct alignment of the spine
- Correct abnormal posture
- Correct underlying cause of pain
Attorney looking for Independent Exams and Impairment Ratings. Call us To Learn More! (208) 629-1904
The founder of Modern Chiropractic Center, Dr. Joe Betz, is a renowned speaker on numerous topics. One of the things he teaches doctors around the country is how to conduct a proper and thorough history and exam. This led Dr. Betz to become certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME) as an Independent Chiropractic Examiner. Now he is asked by attorneys to evaluate injured patients to help determine the underlying injury a person experienced, the impact it is having on their daily activities and the future impairment rating when applicable.
Another area where Dr. Betz has been able to utilize the combination of his 20 years of clinical experience, 20 years of research experience, textbook writing, and clinical practice guideline (CPG) development, is serving as an expert witness. Dr Betz has the knowledge and experience to report and testify on the following topics:
- Traumatic Spinal Injuries: Dr Betz is frequently retained as an expert in traumatic injuries of the spine, particularly in automobile crashes
- Standard of Care in Chiropractic Practice: Dr. Betz has written expert reports defending chiropractor’s utilization of care across the U.S., Canada, and Europe
- Malpractice: Dr. Betz has written expert reports and/or testified in chiropractic, medical and dental malpractice cases
Dr. Betz does not perform independent exams and impairment ratings on a full-time basis, as he practices full-time. His availability to perform these types of exams or related services is limited due to time commitments to his patients and speaking opportunities.